Thank you so much to Estee at Masktime for sending me this box to review! It is one of my favourite boxes, having been a subscriber for a while prior to taking on this collaboration for Boxession! For those of you who are unfamiliar with MaskTime, they are a KBeauty Sheet Mask Subscription box. KBeauty is light years ahead of the rest when it comes to skincare, and their masks are second to none. I have never tried a KBeauty sheet mask I didn’t like! There are a couple of different options for subscriptions, which I will go through a little later.
For now, you can catch the video of my unboxing of this box on our YouTube channel now (and subscribe if you haven’t already!):
They have revamped their packaging for Glow Setter too- it now comes in a metallic reseal able bag, rather than a box, which will definitely save the dreaded read card from the postie if you are not in to receive it!
This month’s theme is Get Your Pink On, in line with Breast Cancer Awareness and as usual, it does not disappoint!
The first mask is Mediheal Hair Care Sheep Steam Pack (RRP £5.50). This is a little different for this box, but I am excited for this! It is one of the most beloved intense deep conditioners in Korea. The DIY steam pack heats up upon application to open up hair strands and nourish deep within to fight spilt ends and calm frizzy hair. Your hair will love these ingredients:
- Hydrolysed Collagen, which is packed full of protein and amino acids as well as hydrating deep within.
- Spanish Polyplant, which boosts circulation in the scalp which allows the roots to be nourished full of natural oils to replenish damaged hair cuticles.
- Milk Protein, which improves moisture retention whilst providing a protective layer.
There are instructions for how to use this on the contents card. I love to treat my hair- there is a lot of it- and I am looking forward to trying this out. I often have pamper mornings at the weekend after a long week at work, so I am planning to use this on one of those!
The next mask is Missha Melting Embo Gel Mask Shining Bomb (RRP £3.90). This has an abundance of brightening essence and is an embossed gel mask designed to deliver active ingredients deep into the skin more quickly for a youthful complexion. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Pearl Extract, which is high in calcium and amino acids to provide skin with a natural glow whilst also acting as an anti-inflammatory.
- Lotus Extract, which helps to balance oil secretion, preventing clogged pores and blackheads,
- Licorice Root Extract, which helps diminish the appearance of dark spots, is a powerful antioxidant and also helps to balance out oily skin.
I loved the way this made my skin feel and look too- so bright and fresh! I couldn’t stop touching my skin afterwards!
The third mask is Dewytree Deep Firming Face Mask (RRP £3.50). This is a 3 step care system in one mask! It helps to clean the face, awaken the skin and recharges whilst moisturising deep within. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Rosemary, which protects the skin from UV damage and free radicals, acts as a natural antiseptic to remove bacteria from the skin and also providing moisture and anti-ageing care.
- Papain Enzyme, which is present in Papaya, to help purify and remove dead skin cells.
This sounds like a huge timesaver, and I will definitely use this when I am short on time.
The fourth mask is NOHJ Herbs Fit Sheet Mask Hortensia (RRP £3.50). This is infused with herbs and will leave skin feeling plump, revitalised and glowing after just the first use. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Lemon Fruit Extract, which unclogs pores, cleanses the skin and gives it a dose of vitamin c to improve skin tone.
- Aloe, a skin calming ingredient to reduce redness and irritation, whilst also acting as an anti-fungal agent helping to clear the skins surface.
- Jasmine Extract is a powerful anti-ageing ingredient and anti-oxidant which helps to even out the skins surface and provides natural moisture.
I really enjoyed using this mask, it fitted my face perfectly and the print on it made it look and feel luxurious. My skin was plumped and glowing afterwards.
The fifth mask was Lyajin Fermented Red Ginseng Moisturising Sheet (RRP £3.00). Ginseng is famous for its many health benefits- it is a natural healing and nourishing ingredient to help your skin feel energised, glowing and super smooth. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract, which prevents ageing, improves elasticity and lengthens the lifespan of skin cells.
- Lichen Extract, which is highly effective at improving acne and blemishes, cleans the skin of impurities and detoxes.
I can sometimes struggle with blemishes at this time of year, so this will definitely come in handy for my next breakout.
The sixth mask was JM Solution Glow Luminous Flower Firming Mask (RRP £3.99). Not only does this smell wonderful, it also contains key ingredients that provide you with happy, healthy skin. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Rose, a gentle antiseptic and astringent to combat breakouts, soothe irritation and minimise redness.
- Lavender, which brightens dull and lacklustre skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and helps to reduce acne.
- Calendula, which helps to heal the skin, soothe eczema and is a natural anti-bacterial.
- Hyaluronic Acid, which hydrates the skin and helps to retain the moisture levels.
I loved this mask- my skin felt so soft and smooth afterwards- like the proverbial babies bum! I left it on for 15 minutes, which was more than enough time for it to take effect.
The seventh mask was CNP Vita B Energy Ampule Mask (RRP £3.50). This works like a multivitamin to recharge the skin. This mask contains 7 types of vitamin B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 & B12) to recharge the skins natural energy. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Cherry Blossom Water, which clarifies uneven skin tones, brightens hyperpigmented areas and soothes irritated skin.
- Glutathione, which is an anti-oxidant that protects skin from free radicals and gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
I am planning to use this in the evening after a long day at work to help my skin to refresh and recharge!
The final item is again, something a little different- Leaders Pro Tonic Hydra Pad (RRP £1.50). This is a bonus item for Breast Cancer Awareness month. It is a multi-functional toner pad that helps to hydrate and smooth the skin texture by exfoliation. The essence is over 98% moisture! Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Papaya Fruit Extract, which is rich in vitamins A, B & C to help fight the appearance of wrinkles and sun damage.
- BHA and PHA, which gently remove dead skin cells on the surface, evening out the skin texture to reveal healthy and smooth skin.
I love it when they include items that are slightly different from the regular sheet masks. As much as I love a sheet mask (and I LOVE them!), it is great to discover other amazing KBeauty items too!
So a total RRP of £28.39!
This box has 2 options monthly.
The Glowstarter box is more of an introduction to Kbeauty sheet masks and is an extremely affordable £9.95 per month, with free shipping. This has 4 masks a month.
The Glowsetter box is £24.99 per month, again with free shipping. This has between 8-10 masks and is for the mask addicts amongst us (raise your hand, I won’t judge!). So a total saving here of £3.40!
Both boxes are shipped on the 2nd of the month and you can cancel anytime. It is billed monthly and there are no cancellation fees or hidden costs. The last day to order this box is the last day of the month.
But wait, there’s more!
We have an exclusive discount code! BOXESSIONX gives you a whopping 15% off your first box!
I could not love this box more if I tried. The chance to pamper, have some time for yourself and recharge with some high quality KBeauty sheet masks that suit the time of year perfectly! I sometimes struggle to know what my skin needs month to month but for some reason, Masktime knows! I am a mask addict, and this box fulfils all my needs and more. Who doesn’t want some well-deserved pamper time?
If you want to get in on the action (and why wouldn’t you?!), then here are the links you need:
Thank you for reading!