Thank you so much to Estee at Masktime for sending me this box to review! It is one of my favourite boxes, having been a subscriber for a while prior to taking on this collaboration for Boxession! For those of you who are unfamiliar with MaskTime, they are a KBeauty Sheet Mask Subscription box. KBeauty is light years ahead of the rest when it comes to skincare, and their masks are second to none. I have never tried a KBeauty sheet mask I didn’t like! There are a couple of different options for subscriptions, which I will go through a little later.
For now, you can catch the video of my unboxing of this box on our YouTube channel now (and subscribe if you haven’t already!):
They have revamped their packaging for Glow Starter too- it now comes in a metallic reseal able bag, rather than a box, which will definitely save the dreaded read card from the postie if you are not in to receive it!
This month’s theme is All That Shimmers, and it does not disappoint (when does it ever?)
The first mask in this newly revamped bag is Honey Firm and Glow Mask Sheet by Its Skin (RRP £3.00). This is a brand I know and love, having used many of their products in the past, so I am always excited to see them in a box! This is a cushion pulp sheet mask which is soaked in fresh and natural ingredients to give deep nourishment to the skin, as well as restoring your natural glow! Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Honey, of which it contains 1000ppm to help moisturise, reduce inflammation and clear acne.
- Liquorice Root, which is a powerful ingredient in the fight against ageing, as well as containing antioxidants and helping to reduce the signs of sun damage.
- Ginger, which improves the elasticity of skin and provides a protective barrier on the surface.
This sounds amazing, so pampering and nourishing for the skin! I will be popping this in my suitcase for my holiday to Croatia (which I may well be on by the time you read this!).
The second mask is 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask Pearl by Etude House (RRP £3.00). Another brand I know and love! This is a sheet mask that you can use every day. Well, not the same sheet mask, but if you had a few of them, you could use them every day rather than just a couple of times a week as is recommended for other masks. This is due to the breathable 0.2mm air sheet which is a low irritant and perfect for providing clear and bright skin. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Pearl, which contains nutrients such as Magnesium, Calcium and Zinc, all of which are needed for healthy skin. They help to restore balance and promote skin cell regeneration.
- Coptis Japonica Root, which is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory to help reduce irritation and redness.
I am really looking forward to trying this, as my skin can be quite irritable and sensitive as we head towards the colder months (where did the summer go?), so I am hoping this will be kind and gentle. It sure sounds like it will be!
The third mask is Honey Bear Silky Skin Pearl Mask by Jelly Friend (RRP £3.00). I have used these masks before and they are amazing. Also, how cute is the packaging?! This is a special self-cooling sheet mask that is infused with Royal Honey and Pearl extracts to give you glowing and healthy skin in no time! Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Pearl, which helps to give a youthful glow to dull complexions by evening them out and brightening them up.
- Royal Honey, which helps to moisturise dehydrated skin, as well as having anti-bacterial properties which help in the prevention of acne.
I have absolutely loved these masks in the past and know that I will love this one just as much. I am saving this for a special occasion!
The fourth and final mask is I’m Sorry For My Skin Revitalising Jelly Mask by Ultru (RRP £4.00). This mask is perfect for people who have stressed out skin, be that from parties, late nights or holidays. This contains natural ingredients to give you that healthy glow back. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- White Willow Bark, which helps to fight acne and is also a natural and gentle exfoliant.
- Snow Lotus, which slows down the natural ageing process, gives skin radiance and balances oil production.
- Peppermint, which helps to cool down the skin and reduce redness and irritation.
This is a brand I am not familiar with, which I love as it means I get to try and new brand! It sounds divine though, and I will be using this when I arrive back home from my holiday to help me recover from the flight.
So a total RRP this month of £13.00.
This box has 2 options monthly.
The Glowstarter box is more of an introduction to Kbeauty sheet masks and is an extremely affordable £9.95 per month, with free shipping. This has 4 masks a month. So a saving here of £3.05!
The Glowsetter box is £24.99 per month, again with free shipping. This has between 8-10 masks and is for the mask addicts amongst us (raise your hand, I won’t judge!).
Both boxes are shipped on the 2nd of the month and you can cancel anytime. It is billed monthly and there are no cancellation fees or hidden costs. The last day to order this box is the last day of the month.
But wait, there’s more!
We have an exclusive discount code! BOXESSIONX gives you a whopping 15% off your first box!
I could not love this box more if I tried. The chance to pamper, have some time for yourself and recharge with some high quality KBeauty sheet masks that suit the time of year perfectly! I sometimes struggle to know what my skin needs month to month but for some reason, Masktime knows! I am a mask addict, and this box fulfils all my needs and more. Who doesn’t want some well-deserved pamper time?
If you want to get in on the action (and why wouldn’t you?!), then here are the links you need:
Thank you for reading!