Thank you so much to Estee at Masktime for sending me this box to review! It is one of my favourite boxes, having been a subscriber for a while prior to taking on this collaboration for Boxession! For those of you who are unfamiliar with MaskTime, they are a KBeauty Sheet Mask Subscription box. KBeauty is light years ahead of the rest when it comes to skincare, and their masks are second to none. I have never tried a KBeauty sheet mask I didn’t like! There are a couple of different options for subscriptions, which I will go through a little later.
For now, you can catch the video of my unboxing of this box on our YouTube channel now (and subscribe if you haven’t already!):
I love their packaging- a cute baby pink colour with the words ‘You’ve got it glowing on’ written in white on the lid. I really like this- it’s fresh, clean and new. I couldn’t wait to get into it and find the goodies inside! Here is what I found on opening:
This month’s theme is All That Shimmers, and it does not disappoint (when does it ever?)
The first mask in this month’s box is Skin Traveller Wash Off Pore Clean Bubble Pack by NOHJ (RRP £4.00). This is a wash off bubble mask pack that is a saviour to a multitude of skin issues! Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Gold, which slows down collagen depletion as well as increasing skin elasticity and improving circulation.
- Pearl, which brightens up dull skin, adds luminosity and protects from free radicals.
- Collagen, which helps to slow down ageing, reduce wrinkles and reduce dryness too.
I love a good bubble mask, they are so much fun to use. I am definitely taking this on holiday with me! There are instructions for use on the product card included in this box.
The second mask is Honey Luminous Royal Propolis Mask by JM Solution (RRP £4.00). A new brand for me, this one! This mask is designed to treat your skin and keep it protected and moisturised. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Proplolis, which is known for its healing and antiseptic properties for skin restoration, as well as its ability to decongest pores and accelerate cell growth.
- Green Propolis, which helps to control inflammation and calm sensitive or irritated skin.
- Royal Jelly, which has antibacterial properties, keeps the surface of the skin clean and increases collagen production.
All of this sounded amazing, so I tried this out the night before I flew out to Croatia. My skin was soft, nourished and felt squeaky clean!
The third mask was Milk and Tea Royal Blend Mask by Frienvita (RRP £4.00). This is another new brand for me and the see through packaging intrigued me straight away! This contains tea from the European Royal Family, making it fit for a queen! (Fun fact- I am distantly related to a future queen, Kate Middleton!). This is the first Fabric Gel mask from Korea and is a specially modified cellulose sheet which changes like flexible gel when exposed to water, which allows the skin to retain more moisture. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Black Tea, which contains vitamins C, E and K to help with moisture retention, brightening of the skin and the reduction of redness. It also has anti-ageing properties.
- Royal Jersey Milk, which contains Casein to help enhance skins immunity, Protein to strengthen the skins barrier and Fatty Acids to moisturise deeply.
I am so intrigued by this mask that it is already on the top of the pile to be used next!
The fourth mask is Gold Snow Black Mask by JayJun (RRP £5.99). I have used this brand a few times now and have always been impressed with the results. This mask comes with a little ampoule of serum/essence attached, which contains pure gold to give you revitalised skin. The mask itself contains Black Pearl to help lock in moisture. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Gold, which stimulates the cells, slows down the ageing process and brightens dull skin.
- Black Pearl, which detoxifies congested skin, smoothes out any rough areas and nourishes the skin.
The way you use this is that you apply the mask, leave it for 10-20 minutes and then apply the serum, patting it into the skin for the best results. I cannot wait to try this out!
The fifth mask is Wrinkle Filtering Mask Propolis Vita A by Frienvita (RRP £3.00). This is the second mask by this brand in the box, I am excited I get to try more from their range! This mask is designed to keep wrinkles at bay thanks to the formulation of skin filtering technology to effectively remove dead skin cells whilst also providing nourishment. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Vitamin A, which protects against UV damage, fights bacteria, evens out skintone and helps to clear acne.
- Propolis, which restores elasticity whilst also providing deep moisturisation.
- Adenosine, which soothes irritated skin, has anti-wrinkle benefits and energises the complexion.
My skin could use some energising, so I used this the same evening I unboxed it! Sheet masks don’t last long around here! I definitely felt that my skin felt a little tighter and deeply nourished. I am in my late twenties, so wrinkles are something I am starting to be concerned about and trying to prevent, so this mask is definitely going to be a powerful weapon in my arsenal! More of these needed!
The sixth mask is Meience Projelly Mask by Mediheal (RRP £3.50). This is another brand I am yet to try, so another win for me there! This is a gel type mask with moisturising power and a cooling gel core to soothe and hydrate rough skin to leave you glowing. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Honey, which is perfect for treating acne due to its antibacterial properties. It is also full of antioxidants and is extremely moisturising for the skin.
- Witch Hazel, which reduces skin irritation, protects against damage and helps calm inflamed skin.
- Rapeseed, which is a natural source of Vitamin E, a strong antioxidant and a protector against ageing too.
- Chaga Mushroom, which fights the signs of ageing and protects the skins surface.
I was super excited about the proposed benefits of this mask, so I used it after a session at the gym, as my skin can become dry and red from the sweat and the air conditioning. It is so calming and soothing to the skin- I almost fell asleep whilst wearing it! The benefits afterwards are not to be outdone either, as my skin practically glowed for the rest of the day!
The seventh and final mask this month was Pearl Honey Compote Mask by Missha (RRP £4.00). I love this brand, their masks are always amazing! This is a honey coloured sheet mask infused with fresh honey extracts to create a natural glow, provide moisturisation to dry skin and nourish deep into the skins layers. Your skin will love these ingredients:
- Niacinamide, which helps to reduce the size of enlarged pores, refine skin and strengthen the skins surface layers.
- Damask Rose, which is a gentle astringent that helps to close pores and reduce inflammation.
- Geranium Oil, which helps to eliminate dead skin cells, tighten sagging skin and promote cell renewal.
This is in my pile waiting to be used on a pamper day, but if other masks from this brand are anything to go by, then I know I will absolutely love it!
So a total RRP of £28.49.
This box has 2 options monthly.
The Glowstarter box is more of an introduction to Kbeauty sheet masks and is an extremely affordable £9.95 per month, with free shipping. This has 4 masks a month.
The Glowsetter box is £24.99 per month, again with free shipping. This has between 8-10 masks and is for the mask addicts amongst us (raise your hand, I won’t judge!). So a total saving here of £3.50!
Both boxes are shipped on the 2nd of the month and you can cancel anytime. It is billed monthly and there are no cancellation fees or hidden costs. The last day to order this box is the last day of the month.
But wait, there’s more!
We have an exclusive discount code! BOXESSIONX gives you a whopping 15% off your first box!
I could not love this box more if I tried. The chance to pamper, have some time for yourself and recharge with some high quality KBeauty sheet masks that suit the time of year perfectly! I sometimes struggle to know what my skin needs month to month but for some reason, Masktime knows! I am a mask addict, and this box fulfils all my needs and more. Who doesn’t want some well-deserved pamper time?
If you want to get in on the action (and why wouldn’t you?!), then here are the links you need:
Thank you for reading!