First of all, as always, can I say a huge thank you to the team over at Little Stork Gifts for sending this box to review.
Little Stork Gifts are not anything to do with babies, as was my first thought on hearing their name. What they are, however, is a subscription box service created to make you feel pampered and special. Each month has a different theme and the contents always vary- from stationary, jewellery and gifts, to homeware, sweets and beauty products! All items featured are from small businesses and they have an online store selling an abundance of cute and quirky gift ideas.
If you missed my unboxing of this lovely box, you can watch it back here (and subscribe if you haven’t already!):
The box arrived super quickly via royal mail (seriously- they emailed to say it was dispatched and it arrived the next day!). The box is bigger than letterbox size, very well sealed and has the cute logo on the top so there is no mistaking who it is from.
I was very much looking forward to this box, as I had no idea what to expect! On opening the box, I found the card with this month’s theme- Majestic Swan, which also had a calendar for the month of May and folded out into the contents sheet. Great use of the full sheet of paper! Once I had peeled back the branded sticker, this is what I found:
So many cute and stunning items! The theme is centred around the swan, as mentioned above, tranquillity and nobility.
- The first item I found was a single tea bag sachet, a Twinings English Breakfast Tea. I love a good cuppa and Twinings are a very well-known and high quality brand. I have tried this tea before and really enjoyed it, so I will definitely be making use of it!
- The second item was really interesting- and right up my street! It as a face mask from a brand called Wild-Olive. It is raspberry scented and is said to be nourishing and toning, full of natural ingredients. It comes in a little pot, with a pot of powder and a little spatula to mix it with. This will be perfect for a quiet night in to treat myself, relieve stress and find some tranquillity. This can be used in one sitting by using all the ingredients, or split in half for two uses.
- The third item was a beautiful wooden swan pen. It is adorable, very light (despite its size) and has black ink. It writes really well and is comfortable to hold. I am always losing pens, but it will be almost impossible to lose this one!
- The fourth item was in a peach coloured mesh drawstring bag and when I tipped it out, I found a lovely rose quartz gemstone bracelet. It has an elasticated band, so easy to put on and take off. It is sleek, stylish and perfect for everyday wear. Rose quartz is said to bring your consciousness to a higher level, has natural healing properties to wash out toxic energies and emotions and bring love and compassion into your life.
- The fifth item is edible- yes! It was wrapped in bubble wrap to protect it and inside I found the most beautiful looking biscuit I have ever seen! Designed and created by Jess at Completely Cookied, this vanilla sugar cookie is beautifully decorated and looks almost too good to eat- almost!
- The sixth item is so versatile- a trendy and stylish scarf! It is in a nude colour, so will go with anything and is made of the softest material I have ever felt. Scarves can be worn in a number of ways and I always like to have them handy in my accessories draw as they can really finish off an outfit!
- The seventh item was by Sass and Belle- a well-known company who provide loads of quirky homeware and gifts. It was a swan keyring, which they say is to remind you to take time to bring peace and tranquillity to yourself and to remember that you are unique, beautiful and strong. I am going to attach this to my car keys to stop me losing them!
- The eighth and final item was a notebook with swan print- absolutely beautiful! Who doesn’t need a notebook? It has lined paper inside and will be so useful for me to help get organised. I am going to use it with the pen from this box too!
So many beautiful items in one box! I am head over heels!
One simple option here:
The box is £22 per month plus £3.95 shipping. It is UK only currently. Boxes are dispatched on the 22nd (or around there) of the month and subscriptions renew at the beginning of the following month.
To say I wasn’t sure what to expect from this box, I was very pleasantly surprised! I loved all the cute items and love the fact that they are not something you could just nip to the shop and purchase. I also like that everything comes from a small business- something we try to support and promote on Boxession’s facebook! I will use absolutely everything and have really enjoyed receiving and reviewing this box!
If you want to get your own, or check out what other items they have available, then here are the links you need: