Beauty Empowered Edit
”I am fantastic, you are fantastic, we are fantastic”
The box design this reminds me of a cross between Picasso and ‘The Kiss’ painting by Gustav Klimt, it is really catching and bright. A vast improvement on last month’s plain pink one. I have always been a fan of the Look Fantastic Box designs.
The box was heavy, which is always a good sign that there are some fu sized goodies inside, so I was very excited to unbox this one!
If you happened to miss my live unboxing on the BoXession Facebook Group, you can now watch it back on our YouTube Channel…
How Look Fantastic works?
The difference with this Subscription is they are billed monthly regardless of the length of time you sign up for, so no expensive outlay to get the boxes for less.
- One off Box – £15
- 3 Month Subscription – £14.50 billed monthly
- 6 Month Subscription – £13.75 billed monthly
- 12 Month Subscription – £13 billed monthly
All of the above prices include P&P. I always like to get a further bargain, so I researched any Cashback offers and found one on TopCashback for £21 cash back if you sign up to a 12 Month Deal. Now if you deduct that per month my actual cost for this box is £11.25 A MONTH INCLUDING P&P! Bargain !!
So what’s in the Box?
- SKIMONO Foot Mask – RRP £9.99
- RENU Advanced Anti Ageing Flash Relax Mask 30ml – Worth £10.49
- Skin Chemists Rose Quartz Lip Plump – RRP £44.99
- STYLONDON Oval Face Brush – RRP £7.99
- DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow Duo in Kate & Tenley – Worth Approx. £14.49
- OMOROVICZA Balancing Moisturiser 30ml – Worth £51
Total Box Value = £138.95
An absolutely HUGE saving of £127.70!!! WOW!
Last months box was so poor I refused to review it. I chucked the contents in a drawer and never used any of it. This month has absolutely blown me away! I will use all of the items in this box, there are some fantastic brands that are both old and new to me; and the perfect balance of skincare and makeup.
You have definitely saved me from unsubscribing Look Fantastic, and I imagine quite a few others feel the same. So please no more boxes like the February one, I had a mini panic on as this is the only box I religiously keep!
Thank you to my lovely members for reading,