Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to Alexis for sending us this box to review and for an exclusive 50% discount code!
I was so excited when I can home and found this had been posted through the letterbox.
There laying on my floor was a crisp white box with a Mila & Pheebs sticker on it an a very cute fish looking up at me. Opening it carefully for Katie to unbox I was greeted with a news letter this has loads of fun facts, jokes and even dates for you diary (super handy for us mums that tend to forget and have to have a last minute rush). It also tells you who the golden ticket winner was for last month – this is super lovely Every month they put a golden ticket in a random box before shipping if you find it in your box you get your next box for free! How good is that?!
I was then greeted by a lovely hand written card addressed to Katie and I; letting us know that we had been sent the September Box with the under the sea theme. Katie was then met with a deep blue tissue paper carefully sealed with the Mila & Pheebs sticker. She opened it as carefully as she could for an excited girl.
And what a box it was! Katie loved it so much you can see her face light up with excitement in her live unboxing here:
What was in it?
Where do I start ? Seriously there is so much.
•A make your own memo-pad kit.
Katie had loads of fun making this and adding her own additional design to it.
She loves the finished product and has taken it to school to show off to all her friends and keep a memo of all the important kid stuff of course.
•A dotty Art Kit
This is fun and simple.
Katie found it very calming and says it’s amazing. She even gave the crab a nose lol
She used these as any kid would to add additional decoration to her memo pad , the colouring sheets the blank gift cards and of course the house lol.
•A sand Art Kit
This requires a bit more supervision but she loved creating a picture using sand.
You get 8 different colours all individually potted and a special sticky scene picture yay for no more sticky glue fingers.
•A whale shaped eraser
This was Easy to put together and super cute for her school pencil case.
•A dolphin pencil topper with pencil
As soon as Katie saw this she let out an awww it’s a dolphin. This is now her go to pencil for school and homework.
•2 activity sheets and colouring sheets
These were so handy to pop in my bag for long waits and car journeys.
She loved how shiny they were and yet again she used them for decoration and I got one for a treat for being an extra helpful mummy haha.
•Greeting cards and envelopes
She’s looking forward to making these and sending them to her friends.
Thoughts of a mum:
I really love it, it has kept Katie happy and entertained for hours! She even insisted on taking some to her Nan’s to make things there and show her how amazing it is.
This kit has allowed my daughters creativity to shine through, we had loads of fun together creating everything.
The box is so well themed and thought out, the activities were easy and fun.
This box is a great way to get your kids away from electronics and let their imagination run wild. It’s reasonably priced and crammed full! I honestly don’t know how they managed to fit that all in the box.
Thoughts from Katie:
It’s really good and brings out my creative side. It’s super fun making all this stuff and I hope I get to do it again with the Christmas themed one.
Who would love it?
The box is aimed at children 6 and above I think younger children would still get a lot of enjoyment out of this box but would need supervision and help.
It’s suits boys and girls alike and I know a few of my crafty adult friends would love to get their hands on this box.
Is it worth it?
Yes this set allowed my Lil girls creativity and imagination run wild and allowed us to spend some quality time together crafting.
You get so much in the box and it’s all perfectly themed:
- A collectable Iwako whale eraser RRP £1
- A pencil with a dolphin topper approx RRP £1- £2
- 2 high quality embellished greeting cards and envelopes approx RRP £1
- A dotty art kit RRP £1
- Make your own memo pad kit approx RRP £2
- colouring sheets approx RRP £1
- A pack of cute themed foam stickers approx RRP £1 -£2
- A sheet of under the sea foil stickers approx RRP £1
- Under the sea word search approx RRP 50p
- Under the sea criss cross approx RRP 50p
- A sand art adhesive picture approx RRP 50p
- 8 posts of colours art sand RRP £4.50
- A very happy creative entertained child priceless
- Approximate total RRP £15 – £17 depending where you shop
The box would usually cost £12.99 including shipping
BUT we have a discount code giving you 50% off your first box code: MPBOX50
This code runs to the end of November giving you a chance to grab the Christmas box at half price! Giving you a saving of £5.01-£7.01
(Plus the hours of trawling round various shops or the extra postage to order each bit individually)
How do I get it?
There are so many options you can get:
• A monthly rolling sub for £10 per month plus £2.99 p&p
Don’t forget to use the 50% off code MPBOX50 making the first box just £7.99! (Be quick though this will only run to the end of November)
This is great for gifting as you can cancel with no fee and they will even add a personalised note for you in the first box!
- 3 monthly £30 plus £2.99 p&p you only get charged postage once for this option meaning you get 2 boxes posted free saving you £5.98
- 6 monthly £60 plus £2.99 p&p yet again you only pay to post one box saving you £14.95
- Sibling boxes great if you have more than one child £18 per month plus £2.99 p&p saving you £4.99
- All of these options allow you to add a personalised message in your first box so would make a fab gift!
- Boxes are letter box friendly (yay no red cards) You must sub by the 10th of the month and boxes ship on the 22nd via Royal Mail. payments are taken on the 10th every month via Paypal.
- You can also buy one-off themed boxes including the under the sea one, a travel box, Christmas themed as well as super cute stationary. There is far to many for me to list so why not take a look on the website.
You can also get the latest news and updates on:
And YouTube: https://goo.gl/vrvMy7