READY, SET, GLAM Edit
Life is a party, glam up for the occasion #LFBEAUTYBOX
As always with LF Box, the actual box it arrives in is a corker! I know it is just a box, but for us addicts the finishing touches really do count. Mine arrived Friday 3rd November via Royal Mail. I have been pestering Look Fantastic to send me this sooner so that I can be one of the first Bloggers to unbox it live, but I just cannot seem to grab their attention. Never have I been one to give up, so my pursuit is ongoing! ha!
I unboxed this live on the BoXession Facebook Group, which can now be viewed on our YouTube Channel by clicking play below…
How Look Fantastic works?
The difference with this Subscription is they are billed monthly regardless of the length of time you sign up for, so no expensive outlay to get the boxes for less.
- One off Box – £15
- 3 Month Subscription – £14.50 billed monthly
- 6 Month Subscription – £13.75 billed monthly
- 12 Month Subscription – £13 billed monthly
All of the above prices include P&P. I always like to get a further bargain, so I researched any Cashback offers and found one on TopCashback for £21 cash back if you sign up to a 12 Month Deal. Now if yo deduct that per month my actual cost for this box is £11.25 A MONTH INCLUDING P&P! Bargain !!
So What’s in the Box?
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lip Creme in colour ‘Red’ FULL SIZE, RRP £20
- Pixi Beauty Glow Booster in White Pearl 12ml RRP unknown as part of a set, set is £20 so approx value £6
- Filorgia Time Filler Eye Cream 7ml – RRP £45 for 15ml so worth £21
- Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF30 10ml – RRP £59.50 for 50ml so worth £11.90
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml RRP £5
- Teeez Cosmetics Spectrum of Stars Eyeshadow in Smokey Rose RRP £13
Total Value (approx.) = 76.90
I haven’t tested the products as to be honest BoXession has taken off so quickly that unless I am in collaboration with a box, this is my personal time taken to review this. I know how much our ladies love to see the spoilers and reviews for this so I do it for that reason alone.
I am in love with the Bellapierre this month, it is a colour I would absolutely buy, and the Teeez Eyeshadow is a great new product find.
The rest of the box is a little underwhelming on first sight, but when pricing up as above, I realised why. They are all high-end expensive items in full size.
I am happy with this box, it isn’t my favourite but it certainly doesn’t deter me from staying subscribed to LF. I am awaiting the Christmas Edit as I speak like a small child in a sweet shop!