Following on from last months half price bargain code from Latest in Beauty, I accidentally forgot to cancel my 9 item subscription. I had meant to do this but not because I don’t love this box (I do), but I have so much stuff I could start my own box for all of you ha ha.
So I sheepishly had to log on and place another order… oopsie! I was pleasantly surprised at some of the new items – Penhaligon’s Cologne that retails at £65! That will make a fantastic gift for someone. The Vintage Collection Powder brush is divine too and retails at £16. I have even been given a free face mask this month and oh how I love a face mask! I think they must know me now as I have ordered that much from them.
For any newbies to this service, as usual you have 3 options for this service:
- Beauty Novice – 3 items with free P&P £9
- Beauty Enthusiast – 6 items with free P&P £15
- Beauty Guru – 9 items with free P&P £18
Here is a list of the 9 items I received this month, along with the item values:
- Regenerating Collagen Gel 15ml Travel Size – £15.50
- Powder Brush The Vintage Cosmetic Company – £16
- Pumice Foot Scrub 1 x 150ml Dr. Ceuticals – £6.99
- 111 skin bio cellulose facial treatment mask worth £17
- Omorovicza refining facial polisher 30ml (100ml is £65) – worth £19.50
- Rodial stem cell cleansing cream 70ml – £14
- Penhaligon’s Endymion Cologne 30ml RRP £65
- OWAY Colour Protection Hair Bath 50ml – £8.45
- Foaming Micellar Cleansing Water, Sanctuary Spa 50ml – Worth £2
Box Value = £164.44
Paid – £18 including P&P
Savings = £146.44
As you can see, the savings on this box are just HUGE. Whenever I see anyone on the group asking for recommendations this is a clear favourite and never disappoints as you can choose your own items. Whats not to like?
So obviously when this one arrives on repeat I explain to the man of the house exactly how much I am saving, it pays for itself… thats the one!
If you would like to order one of these boxes, this is their link…
Thank you as always for reading,