Taffy Mail are a Subscription service aimed at Sweet Toothed Candy Lovers. For anyone who has visited America (I have), you will know the Wonderous World of Treats they have over there. If you are still craving some of those, or you want to know what the hype is all about … then Taffy Mail has this one covered!
There are 3 Subscription options for Taffy Mail:
- Lite – £7.49 per Month: 4-5 American Sweets
- Classic – £14.99 per Month: 10-12 American Sweets, One Can of American Soda
- Extra – £24.99 per Month: Up to 20 American Sweets, At least one Can of American Soda, At least one Premium Item
I have very kindly been sent the EXTRA Box from Jonny at Taffy Mail HQ.
Let me tell you, nobody in our House wasted any time tucking into these treats.
What’s in the Box?
- Lays STAX Original Flavour- 163g
- Mountain Dew Pitch Black- 355ml
- Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cakes 2 Pack- 77g
- Peeps Marshmallow Chicks 5 Pack- 42g
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites- 88g
- Nestle Baby Ruth Bar- 59.5g
- 5th Avenue Bar- 56g
- Annabelle’s U-NO Bar- 42.5g
- Goetze’s Caramel Apple Cow Tales Chew Bar- 28g
- The Original Cherryhead Cherry Candy- 23g
- Choward’s Guava Tropical Candy 15 pieces- 24.8g
- m.aid Fun Dip Cherry Yum Diddly Dip- 12.1g
- Mike and Ike Jolly Joes Chewy Grape Flavoured Candies- 22g
- Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy Pop- 18g
- Blow Pop Bursting Berry Raspberry- 18g
- DeMet’s Turtles Bite Size- 12g
- Kool-Aid Lemonade Natural Flavour unsweetened drink mix 6.5g
- Kellogg’s Smorz Cereal – Crunchy Graham Cereal wrapped in rich chocolatey coating with marshmallows – Box 289g
The firm favourites are:
Joel (age 9) –
- Mountain Dew- 10/10: Joel loves this stuff, he is already asking us to buy more.
- SMORZ- 10/10: Joel says these are as good as Lucky Charms, which are his favourite Cereal.
Archie (age 2) –
- PEEP’s Marshmallow Chicks – Archie can’t give me a rating but I can tell you that these lasted no time at all!
Rob (age 35) –
- Mike and Ike Jolly Joes – 10/10: He has already been on Google sourcing where to buy these.
Mel (age 33) –
- Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy Pop – 10/10: Oh my word, candy floss in a Lolly? Which genuis created this? I want to kiss them!
We definitely want to try another box from Taffy Mail, we absolutely loved it! It would be so easy to become adicted to this one. Much cheaper than a Holiday to Disney Florida (believe me) and even cheaper with the discount code below!!
Our EXCLUSIVE Discount code ‘BBSS15’ gets you 15% off your first Taffy Mail Box!!
To purchase Taffy Mail, or find out more about their service, the links are below for their Website, Facebook and Instagram. Be warned… you may become lured in by their photographic content!!