Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to Estee from Mask Time for sending me one of the cutest limited edition Valentines boxes to review.
I am a huge sheet mask and K beauty fan, OK I’m a self-confessed mask hoarder and should probably attend sheet masks anonymous! I love the variety and ease of them, they have really helped me to up my skincare game so when I was first asked to review masktime I jumped at the chance and in 13 months I have always been excited to receive that pink package and never disjointed by it. I’m thrilled that Estee a busy mum took the time to create such a fabulous subscription and I have loved watching it grow. Masktime has very fast become the subscription box to get, sweeping the beauty market like a storm.
Korean skincare is a cut above the rest, unfortunately, these masks are hard to come by in the UK and highly inflated most of the time. Then there is the issue of when you find a mask some of them are not entirely clear about what the mask specialists in or even how to use it sometimes due to being written all in Korean. Mask time eliminates that confusion coming perfectly tailored to the season, at pocket money prices bringing the latest and greatest most innovative Korean skincare to your doorstep every month.
The box came packaged in a pale pink jiffy bag outside to protect it, and a sparkly pink tissue paper inside the box sealed with a super cool new look sticker, all very fitting with the theme. Under that was a theme card and our product information card
So Inside this Limited Edition Valentines Self Love Box Was:
D’MASK – ROSE WATER MASK SHEET ~ RP £3.50
Contains 82% of high enriched moisture enhancing rose water, the 100% hypoallergenic natural cellulose mask gives a glowing and moisturised complexion with no irritation! Rose water combined with evening primrose extract and adenosine revitalises dull skin and boosts collagen production. This mask fitted so nicely against my face that teamed with the headband I used it whilst painting the bathroom! Meaning not only did my room look refreshed but my face was left refreshed, calmed, plump and full of moisture.
KOCORIUM – COUPLE PACK MASK SHEET ~ RP £4.50
This super cute double mask set is perfect to use with your BFF or loved one! An all-rounder mask that brightens, firms and hydrates its perfect to combat the winter blues. Snail mucin extract deeply moisturises and boosts cell renewal, hydrolysed collagen targets anti-ageing and tea tree extracts soothe irritated and blemish prone skin! I have not tried this one yet as I’m saving it for a Valentine’s day treat.
MERBLISS – WEDDING DRESS II ~ RP £4.00
We all loved the original version and now it’s back thinner and even better! It adheres to your face like a second skin, soaked in niacinamide to brighten tired complexions, jasmine flower water and jojoba extracts calm and soothe any redness. Wow, I loved this mask it was so super thin and lightweight that I recommend leaving the top sheet on for easy application. It came in 2 parts the T-Zone and the U-zone making it ultra flexible. I used this mask before bed and woke up to super supple plump and firm skin with wore defined contours. This mask definitely comes with Sam’s seal of approval.
HOLIKA HOLIKA – GOLDEN MONKEY GLAMOUR LIP 3-STEP KIT ~ RP £4.00
Three steps in just one sitting is all it takes to transform chapped lips so they’re soft and supple!
This is a 3 step mask
- Step 1 is a gentle pad that lightly exfoliates dead skin while botanical extracts nourish the thin delicate skin. I loved the exfoliation patch it worked amazingly slothing off dead skin with ease and no mess like you get with other lip masks as they tend to include messy scrubs.
- Step 2 is a hydrogel mask that effectively delivers a soothing and ultra-hydrating serum right into your lips. This serum features hero ingredients like hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen, plus shea butter and jojoba seed oil to ensure smooth skin. This clear gel-like mask cooled and tingled a little and left my lips feeling super plump and refreshed.
- Step 3 is a luxe lip oil that includes the healing powers of honey and royal jelly to maintain a perfect set of lush lips. I loved the lip oil it felt so luxurious and smelt Delicious there is plenty in the pack as well so my little g even braved trying som,e and loved it! ( she’s super fussy) so this will be a definite repurchase for me.
BLOSSOM JEJU – RED CAMELLIA SOOMBI 2-STEP DEEP NOURISHING PETAL MASK ~ RP £4.99
This ingenious 2-Step mask harnesses the power of luxurious 100% pure Jeju Camellia oil and a silky sheet mask to create a nourishing, super-hydrating masking treatment that leaves skin unbelievably smooth and supple.
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing, apply a few drops of oil from Step 1. Unfold the mask lay the sheet mask over your face and press lightly with your fingertips to set it in place. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then peel off. Gently pat any remaining residue into the skin. Follow with a few more drops of oil and/or your regular skincare.
CAT EARS HEADBAND ~ RP £5.50
A super cute headband to hold your hair back whilst you’re using all these sheet masks of course and totally Instagrammable! I’ve had to hide this from my daughter as she keeps trying to pinch my cute cat ears, haha, the band itself is great and keeps all your hair away so you can mask with confidence and super cute style.
Freebie! Deluxe Sample Of Prestige Tonique From Its Skin
We all love a Brucie bonus and this was a lovely treat the size of it meant I could get a few uses from it. The lotion its self was silky and soothing and left my skin feeling luxurious, I will defiantly be looking to purchase a full size once I have run my skincare stash down.
Is The Box Worth It?
Are you sheeting me 100% YES
The box is worth £26.49 and is only £18.99 and at the time of writing this is included in the new year sale making it just £15.18! saving you a heartwarming £11.31 plus shipping costs!
You can also get…
- Glow starter Monthly rolling £9.95 you can also use code: SAM15 making it just £8.46, with free UK shipping.
- Glow setter Monthly rolling £24.99 or £21.24 if you use code: SAM15 with free UK shipping!
- You can also gift either of the above options.
- You can now also order the new skin S.O.S box as well for £15 each one is tailored to your skin type so you know you are giving your body exactly what it needs. You can check out the review of these here on the BoXession blog.
- You can also get various one-off boxes and limited edition boxes ranging in price, so if you missed one you loved the look of you can purchase it if there is any left, hurry though they sell out fast!
Shipping to U.K is free for subscriptions but you can now also get/gift them to
- UK Free!
- Europe £7.50 flat rate
- USA & Canada £12.50 flat rate
- Asia £12.50 flat rate
Making it the perfect valentines or galentines gift!
The subscription and box options are constantly growing. Honestly, this box is one to get! It even offers its own loyalty points program!! Yes, girls points make prizes!!
You can also buy some really awesome masks from brands such as Tony Moly, Etude House as well as the super cool colour changing mask that was featured in this review from the online shop and have them sent out with your subscription to avoid any extra postage fees!
The website is well laid out, cute and easy to navigate! It’s also well worth checking out the blog section on there as well it gives you hints and tips in a masking 101.
You can check it out and grab yours before they all sell out here:
Yet again a huge thank you to Estee for letting me review this amazing collaboration and an even bigger thank you to you for reading!