Firstly, we would love to say a massive big thank you to Kirsten and all the guys at Craftythingsclub.co.uk for sending this box for us to review, Robyn was super excited! If you missed our very first joint unboxing, you can watch it here and don’t forget to hit subscribe so you never miss another unboxing!
Crafty Things Club started in Bristol and created by Kirsten’s love of all things crafty. The box is aimed at children (and big kids!) aged 5-8, perfect for Robyn as she is 6.
Each monthly box contains high quality crafting kits, colouring sheets, recipes or games, and always bits to add to your own craft collection. This month’s theme is based around celebrating the box’s birthday, an Un-birthday party a la Alice in Wonderland!
There are alternative themed kits available to purchase on their website, as a supplement to your monthly fix too.
What’s in the box?
The box came beautifully packaged and contained;
- Grafix 8 Rainbow Colouring pencils.
- A kit to make paper bunting; design sheet, green ribbon, sellotape, hole punch.
- A kit to make a paper cup hat; template for brim, paper cup, feathers, elastic strap.
- A kit to make Pom Pom Cupcakes.
- A kit to make a Playing Card Person; a deck of playing cards, a red pipe cleaner, a red card with heart shape cut outs.
- A mini glue stick.
- 2 rolls of patterned tape, 1 bunting design, 1 cupcake design.
- Full detailed instructions for each project.
What did Robyn make?
Robyn made the un-birthday party hat from the paper cup and feathers! She found it very easy to make and the instructions were simple enough for her to follow.
There’s still plenty left in the box for her to do!
Using the code ‘GETCRAFTY10’ will give you 10% off your first months box!
All boxes include postage and packing and is delivered by Royal Mail second class post.
|Length of Subscription||Price inc p&p|
Robyn really loved everything in this box, she was delighted that it had been sent to her through the post too and not bought from a shop. All little experiences add to life after all.
I love the well-thought out items and that they are kept in theme, these boxes are ideal too for the weather getting colder, keeping minds active!
Here are the website and social media links:
Thank you for taking the time to read,
All our love,