WowBoxMe delivers new & exciting snacks and drinks from amazing suppliers straight to your door every month. All for much less than what you would pay in the stores! Stay tuned to find out what exciting new products I received in Junes box.
If you missed my live unboxing you can watch it back here on our YouTube channel:
Prices and box options:
This contains a selection of 7-10 handpicked products worth over £14 in value (excludes alcoholic beverages).
- Monthly – £6.99+ p&p. Billed monthly. No long-term commitments.
- 3 Months – £6.67+ p&p. Billed upfront at £19.99. Renews after 3 months.
- 6 Months – £6.67+ p&p. Billed upfront at £39.99. Renews after 6 months.
This contains a selection of 7-10 handpicked products worth over £ 17 in value (includes alcoholic beverages).
- Monthly – £9.99+ p&p. Billed monthly. No long-term commitments
- 3 Months – £9.67+ p&p. Billed upfront at £28.99. Renews after 3 months.
- 6 Months – £9.50+ p&p. Billed upfront at £56.99. Renews after 6 months.
Contents and value:
I received the NON ALCOHOLIC June box, here are the contents and their RRP.
- New hula hoops flavarings tasty cheese 55g – £1.50
- 2 x New maltesers buttons 32g – £1.00
- Ritter chocolate with honey salt almonds 100g – £1.75
- Walkers stax sour cream & onion snacks 170g – £1.85
- New carabao mandarin orange energy drink 330ml – £1.19
- New Maryland cookie bites 120g – £1.50
- Budweiser light up the 2018 FIFA World cup glass LIMITED EDITION – £14.99
- Vit hit perform mango & passionfruit drink 500ml – £1.79 (only available in multi packs)
- Price of box is £10.98 including postage. Box value is £25.57.
Saving you a whopping £14.59!
If you subscribe to a 3 or 6 month plan you will receive your first box for free!!!
How it works:
Select a box from the two options: Alcoholic or Non-alcoholic. Then they will send you a surprise selection of food, snacks and drinks worth over £20 for less than £10 a month
However that’s not it! If you want an EXTRA £5 worth of products then all you need to do is review the surprises from your last box. Try the surprise products and give your feedback by reviewing them online. The review process is easy, requiring you to simply rate the product from 1 to 5. Then visit the reward store to customise your next box to include those products you loved most! So your feedback gives you £5 to redeem in the reward store and you will be sent those EXTRA products in your next WowBox!
What I thought of the products:
I will start with the FIFA world cup glass! Omg this has got to be my favourite product, although it is not edible it is a great piece of limited edition memorabilia. I am a massive footie fan this is well-fitting for me and my family, it will be used a lot and the way it lights up adds so much fun.
As for the foodie items, crisps are my fave as I’m much more of a savoury person as opposed to sweets. The new hoola hoops flavarings were packed with flavour like the name suggests! They are definitely cheesy but who doesn’t love cheese?! I have had the walkers stax in the past and they will continue to be a top food item, cheaper than pringles and I think they have more flavour.
My partner Dan scoffed the Malteser buttons and Maryland cookie bites, he is a chocolate monster! He said he preferred the Malteser buttons and has already been to the shop to buy more haha! The Maryland cookie bites were slightly drier so would be best paired with a good cuppa.
I am also energy drink mad; think I have a bit of an obsession, oops! I enjoyed the Carabao orange energy drink as it was a lovely refreshing mix of fruity and fizzy. It’s great for any long days out for that extra boost. The vitamin mango and passionfruit drink has so many health benefits, I didn’t feel guilty drinking this! I would describe it tasting like a strong squash, very fruity!
This box is something very different to what I would normally try, I mean who would have thought of getting new exciting food and drink products delivered to your door in a sub box?! For the price you pay you are getting a great saving, it’s also a convenient way to try new products without having to search through supermarkets looking for them. WowBoxMe is great for families and individuals, you can pop the snacks in packed lunches; take them out on the go etc. I would highly recommend this box, especially for value for money!
Thank you for reading,