Latest in Beauty are one of my FAVOURITE subscription boxes.
I previously reviewed them in February this year, I have so many items at the moment but I couldn’t resist another 30% off code!
A lot of this box I have chosen to put in the charity box I am putting together for Invisible Traffick, but a few items for me to use. One of our lovely members and a personal friend of mine Farhat works for the charity. I will post a link at the end, but basically items are sent for the ladies who stay at Tamar House to use.
So you have 3 options with a LIB subscription:
Beauty Novice – 3 items with free P&P £9
Beauty Enthusiast – 6 items with free P&P £15
Beauty Guru – 9 items with free P&P £18
The 9 items I received (plus 2 samples) are:
- Yes to cucumbers calming paper mask – £3.49
- Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser 236ml – £8.99
- Rodial stem cell cleansing cream 70ml – £14
- Jurlique Rosewater balancing mist 15ml – (£18 for 50ml) worth £5.40
- Africology purifying cleansing gel 25ml – £8.43
- Bumble and bumble invisible oil primer 30ml – (250ml is £20.50) worth £2.46
- Nanshy Kabuki brush – £8.95
- Caudalie vine eye cream 5ml (15ml is £27.50) – worth £9.17
- Omorovicza refining facial polisher 30ml (100ml is £65) – worth £19.50
- Narciso eau de parfum 1ml sample
- Flower by Kenzo eau de parfum 1ml sample
Total value = £80.39
Actual cost £12.60 (with 30% discount)
Saving of £67.79
I am not doing a huge review on this, as I have done one before, but it is definitely a keeper for me. Please read my previous review for more info.
The 30% off code ‘WAVYKATE’ belongs to a fellow blogger, her unboxing video is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5PLZzSawJk I feel it is only fair to share her since it is her discount code.
Farhat’s charity link is: http://www.invisibletraffick-gb.org/tamar/?utm_content=bufferdf06f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Please join our Facebook Group for more competitions and fun, thank you for reading..